You can download an A4 copy of this flyer here (PDF).
The competition has now closed and the results were announced at the Manor House Museum on Sunday 12 April.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is only open to people aged under 17 on 31st March 2015 and they must have the permission of their parents or guardian to participate.
2. All images submitted must be the entrant’s original, unpublished work and must reflect the theme of “Creative Light”.
3. Entrants must not submit more than three images.
4. Entrants must give each image a title, and supply their name, age, address and telephone number.
5. Entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by 31st March 2015.
6. Copyright in the images remains with the respective entrants but entrants grant Ilkley Camera Club the right to display their images at its Creative Light Exhibition and use the images freely for publicity purposes.
7. Ilkley Camera Club reserves the right to exclude any image which it considers unsuitable for public display.
8. The winning images will be selected by judges nominated by Ilkley Camera Club and announced by 12th April 2015. The judges’ decision shall be final.
9. The first prize winner will receive a Panasonic Lumix Camera donated by Annings of Ilkley. The runner-up will receive a voucher worth £20 to spend at Annings. There is no cash alternative. Ilkley Camera Club reserves the right to change any prizes if circumstances require it.